Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phonebook, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
Samsung Galaxy Trend II Duos S7572 Hard Reset
- Press and hold Volume UP + Home + Power Key.
- Wait until you see the Android logo then release all the buttons.
- Now you see Recovery Options.
- Now Select wipe data / factory reset with volume down key.
- Press power key to confirm.
- Now select Yes - Delete all user data with volume down key
- Press Power key to confirm.
- After format all user data press power key to reboot device.
Samsung Galaxy Trend II Duos S7572 Download Mode
- Press and Hold Volume Down + Home + Power Key
- Now Press again Volume UP key to enter Download Mode.