Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
Micromax Ninja 4.0 A87 Hard Reset
- Press and Hold Volume UP + Power Key.
- now you see android logo
- now select wipe data / factory reset and select Yes -- Delete all user data
- now reboot device.
- Press and Hold Volume Down + Power Key for 20-30 Seconds.
- Now handset hang at logo..
- Download Android Tool and Drivers
- Install Drivers Manually.
- now open tool and press "8" and hit Enter Key to wipe data / factory reset.
- after format handset auto restart
- hard reset done.