Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
Micromax Andro A60 Hard Reset
- Power off handset.
- take out and reinsert battery.
- Press and hold Home + Center Key + Power Key
- When you see android logo on screen then press call button to see recovery menu.
- now select wipe data / factory reset and select yes
- now reboot device to complete the process.